Oh my! I went to my first zoo. Disappointingly there were no bears, but lots and lots of different monkeys! Mommy says this busy animal strangely resembles my need to walk, climb, crawl, and explore every nook. I wanted to reach out and touch everything. Most of it was behind glass, but a few things I got up close to...
In other news this week...
I've had my first dose of antibiotics. They say I have the infant equivalent to a sinus infection so hopefully in two weeks that will all be cleared up. Despite being "ill", I am still very happy and cooperative so it hasn't affected me too much.
(The washcloth is a daily thing these days... still working on those teeth!)
VIDEO: Daisy and I are learning to share (although Mommy would prefer I leave bones alone).
P.s. Daddy is on the phone - dealing with one of those lovely voice prompt services!
P.s. Daddy is on the phone - dealing with one of those lovely voice prompt services!
VIDEO: I am a genius. A girl has to figure out how to get around when Mommy insists on putting me in dresses. They should carry a warning label: Not intended for crawling children!
Love to you all,
Madelyn, Shaye, Jody, and Daisy
Madelyn, Shaye, Jody, and Daisy
2 comments:
Maddy lets face it auntie is all for being fearless; however, you may want to have a little fear when it comes to all of those animals!! Glad to see you had fun at the zoo--hopefully we can explore one together in the states.
It is so nice to see that her and Daisy get along so well. I am ready for Daisy to come stay here and keep me company! She probably won't like the return to cold weather though!
Loved the videos--she is as busy as ever!
Hugs and Kisses
Cutie-pie at the zoo! Looks like fun! Props to Daisy for being so patient with her little sister!
Post a Comment