Monday, August 3, 2009

38 weeks old

Peekaboo

WHAT A WEEK! Here are the highlights of my life:



Tues
: Had to go get Daisy Benedryl. She was stung by a wasp while trying to catch it and her mouth began to swell.... Since then Mommy and Daddy have been killing about 2 a day. Where are they coming from??
Wed: Went to the doctor regarding my eye (was pretty red) and loose stools (if you must know). All okay - probably teeth they say (which we kinda new but like the confirmation) and the eye is probably from the plugged tear duct but got some antibiotics "just in case." Man, those docs know a lot :)


Thurs
: Met Traci for coffee. We then got to go to dinner with her and her 2 kids because both our Daddy's were working. (Daddy had to go away overnight and boy was I happy to follow him around when he arrived home!
Fri: Mommy bought me a walker/ ride-on toy. It's GREAT! And we found out we'll be moving to the great state of Texas this winter.

Video: I am soooo talented, I can operate it one-handed!


Sat-Sun
: Lazy days. Oh, and Daddy bought me Elmo Live - He is fascinating!
(footage of this to come in the future :)

Video
: My discovery of Elmo. Mommy was flippin' channels while I was "re-arranging" the living room and I was stopped in my tracks. That voice is mesmerizing!!

Mon: The usual; eat, play, nap, repeat, and go find a baby gate... those stairs are becoming more and more fascinating with a "down" option.

Video: Playing with Mommy.


We have also been working all week to get the house "in-order" Do you know how many spiders can build homes in a house that has been empty for a month? Mommy is putting away "baby" stuff. I'm getting more and getting too big for some things. We also got a new vacuum and it really sucks :) Great for all that doggy hair (Thanks Kings for the recommendation). I am still fighting my teeth but only have the 4. I really wish 5 and 6 would make their appearance since they have been such troublemakers. I'm officially over the jet-lag. I sleep at least 7 hours at night and take good naps morning and night. Mommy thanks me each day for my independence at falling asleep without a fight. I actually really like my crib.


Until next week,
Maddy et. al.


PS. Below are some videos from while we were still at home. Mommy finally got them uploaded so we are having a video marathon!!



Video: Mmmm, lemon!


Video: Having so much fun on the swing at the park in Wyoming
.


Video: My silly uncle Chad.


No comments: