I can't believe another week has gone by! The good news is, Mommy only has 4 weeks of school left (counting this one) and then I get her all to myself AND even better, in 6 weeks we will be home so that I get to meet all of you!
Mommy didn't really take a lot of pictures this week but she did have the video camera out a lot SO tomorrow you are going to get videos. I say tomorrow because at the last minute we ended up going to dinner. A "work thing" for dad, it is now 10:30 and we have to be at the hospital by 8 a.m. tomorrow. Enough said - I'm tired and Mommy's tired. We will post tomorrow when we get back from Daddy's procedure to tell you all is well and then we'll take some time to add several videos for your viewing pleasure. Stay tuned...
Love to you all,
Madelyn et. al.
1 comment:
That is great you are almost done and get to spend the summer with Madelyn!! I hope you have a great trip home to SD. We are going this summer also, but not till July. We have only tried the rice cereal. What did you do after that? Veggies? Also how much did you give her? Right now we are doing rice 2times a day, about 1 tablespoon of cereal plus water. Did you ever give Madelyn the oatmeal? Alright well too many questions lol! talk to you soon
Post a Comment