Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ONE MONTH OLD!!




Well, it is official! I am one month old! A lot has happened in the last month. I think my mom and dad (well my mom for sure) are tired and wish I would sleep a little bit more. I have a few good nights but for the most part I am a party animal and love lots of attention around 3 am!!



This is me at 3AM with my auntie--who else wants to hang out with us?



During the day I have become a huge fan of the Christmas tree, my swing, and I take lots of naps! Guess I might sleep more at night if I didn't take so many naps, but 3AM parties are sooo fun!!


Great spot for a nap!

Last week was fun. I hung out with my mom and dad's friends and my auntie. However, I had to say goodbye to my auntie on Saturday! Wow was she a mess. You'd think we were never going to see each other again! She took a lot of pictures of me while she was here, so I think she will be ok.



Mommy, daddy and me at Neil and Rachel's




I get to meet my grandma on Friday morning. Mom says we have to leave home at like 5 AM to get to grandma so she doesn't have to hang out at the airport. I wonder if grandma will take a nap with me that day? Later that night we have my daddy's Christmas party. It will be fun to see all of the people he works with again.
I will spend a little time with my grandma, and then my grandpa is going to come on a big plane across the ocean. Dad says that grandpa isn't so excited about the flight, but guess what...? His big tough heart is going to melt when he sees me! Mom says we will all spend my first Christmas together. I can't wait, this whole Santa thing sounds great!

Well I do have some bad news...my auntie took my mommy's computer back to the states to get it fixed (it has been broken for awhile). Then after she left--daddy's computer broke!! There is no way for mommy to upload new pictures of me and update the blog-- (my auntie had to do this) until the computers are fixed. Mommy might need to borrow a friends computer someday! So to all of my faithful fans, hang in there. I will keep growing and being cute. So stand by and the updates will return as soon as possible. In the meantime, Daisy and I will just hang out!



With all my love Madelyn, (Jody, Shaye and Daisy)

No comments: